We are looking for an Onsite Installer to join our Commercial team based in Tauranga.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Installation of all types of Aluminium Joinery.
- Onsite glazing when required.
- Be self-motivated to work alone at times and work with the onsite team where required.
- Ensure productivity is maximised.
- Be prepared to receive ongoing training.
- Organise materials according to scheduled work.
- Ensure your fully prepared for the day’s work.
- Check quality of the work during installation.
- Ensure H&S compliance.
- Undertake job completion checks and quality assurance.
- Liaise with Site Supervisors, Commercial Installation Trainer, Commercial Manager and Customers as required.
Experience and skills required:
- Aluminium joinery experience.
- Experience in fabrication of window joinery.
- Experience on commercial and/or residential construction sites.
- The ability to effectively work together in a positive team environment.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Glazing and/or glass handling experience.
- Enjoy physical challenges and lifting.
If you enjoy variety and want to work with a great team of people, this is an opportunity for you. Apply here.