We are looking to appoint a Manufacturing Efficiency Leader to our Hamilton branch.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- While working for the Operations Manager you will work with the leading hands and supervisors in the factory using the principles of Lean Manufacturing focus on eliminating waste and continuous improvement.
- Use facts to establish the best way of doing things, validate these with trials.
- Work with the team to make windows and doors in the most efficient way.
Experience and skills required:
- Be a graduate with a relevant degree (Engineering, Manufacturing, Management) or 2-years minimum manufacturing experience in a factory environment.
- A passion for efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Be able to work within a team environment and get leading hands and supervisors to implement the improvements.
If you enjoy variety and want to work with a great team of people, this is an opportunity for you. Apply here.