We are looking for a Site Maintenance person with experience as installer (or similar) in the aluminium window and door industry, based at our Tauranga branch in Judea.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Travel and complete Site based maintenance tasks.
- Resolve practical site issues.
- Accurate Part ordering.
- Daily Customer interaction.
- Precise and Timely recordkeeping.
Experience and skills required:
- Experience in the aluminium joinery industry (installing, fabricating etc) is essential.
- Punctuality, self-reliance, and attention to detail are absolutely imperative.
- Must have accurate, clear, and concise communication skills; both written, verbal.
- Technologically capable – Multiple Mobile apps used on a regular basis.
- High personal and vehicle presentation standards.
- An ability to work autonomously and as a team in a positive solution-based culture.
- Passion to get things right.
- Belief in the importance of systems.
- Practical intelligence – Having the ability to think outside the box and keep our customers happy.
- Clean Full NZ driver’s licence.
If you enjoy variety and want to work with a great team of people, this is an opportunity for you. Apply here.