When it comes to windows and doors, window fasteners are usually the first item to break or become flimsy. This is due to loose fittings, wear and tear over time or because they are used incorrectly.
This will no longer be the case with Helix Seal technology, the humble window fastener has been revolutionised to minimise breakages and maintenance.
The patented Helix Seal window fastener uses a 90° cam action for ease of operation. This simple screw-like motion draws the window in and provides exceptional window seal compression on closing.
Meanwhile, the integrated tongue shield with its chamfered edge protects the window frame against marking when opening and closing — tested to over 20,000 cycles.
The Helix Seal technology is available in the Aria hardware range and can be used on either aluminium or uPVC, casement or awning windows.
- Helix Seal™ patented 90° cam action
- Enhanced seal compression without the need of a flap or wedge
- Tongue shield with chamfered edge to protect the window frame
- High quality pressure die-cast components with colour matched tongue shield
- Face fixing
- Concealed fixing
- Quality friction joint providing tested and proven durability
- Left and right handed models
- Available in a wide range of powder coat colours or satin chrome finish
Aria Helix Seal Venting
Also available with a double tongue to allow for controlled ventilation especially in windy conditions.